How will I access the convention content? When may I access the event link?
You will access the event every day by entering your confirmation number through this link - https://wfg.brand.live/c/E3Convention. You may not share your login and you should access the event from the same device daily.
We recommend that you log into the virtual event prior to the first day to set up your profile. Learn how to navigate the virtual event site to best experience the general sessions, breakouts and virtual exhibit hall. WFG has also added some pre-event items for virtual participants, so be sure to check the complete website including the event agenda and more details information on the breakouts.
Things to know before the event...
- We highly recommend viewing this event on a late-model computer or tablet with a built-in camera and speakers. While phones may work, the experience is not ideal.
- Preferred Browsers: Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 10+, Safari 1.0+, Edge, Chrome, Opera (not Opera Mini).
- Ensure your device is connected to a stable internet connection - 3mbps or higher. You can use https://fast.com to test your connection.
- The live event may begin automatically in the video player window at the scheduled start time but if not, click the 'play' icon in the video player.
- If you are having issues with the video during a live event, click 'Video Assistance' for recommendations to fix common issues.
Having trouble logging in with your confirmation number? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the WFG Convention virtual this year? When is the date and time for this event?
What is the detailed agenda for this event?
A detailed agenda is not available for this event. We encourage you to join all day to ensure you don't miss any content. View the Breakout Schedule for more detailed information.
Where does the event take place?
The event is virtual, which you will watch remotely from your own device.
What is the registration deadline?
To ensure you get to view the entire live virtual convention, you should register no later than Wednesday, July 14, 2021.
What is the cost of registration?
There is a discounted rate of $30 USD through June 22. Starting June 23, the price is $45 USD to attend.
A portion of your registration fee ($5) will be donated to The WFG Foundation and Charitable Trust.
What is The WFG Foundation/Charitable Trust?
Click here for information on how your donation impacts communities.
What method of payment is accepted for registration?
You must provide a valid credit card to register online. Accepted credit cards are: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
If I am unable to participate, may I receive a refund?
No, refunds are not permitted. No exceptions.
If I register more than once, may I receive a refund?
No, refunds are not permitted. No exceptions.
If I am only able to participate in a portion of the event, do I still have to pay the full registration fee?
Yes, the full registration fee is required to participate in any portion of the event.
Do I need a WFG Code Number to register?
No, a WFG code number is not required to register.
Where can I find my WFG code number?
Contact the person that recruited you or your direct upline SMD. You may also refer to your original welcome e-mail from email@example.com, which provides your WFG code number.
How do i become a member of WFG?
Contact the WFG agent that invited you.
May I register more than one person on my registration?
No, each person must register individually to receive their unique link to log in for viewing the event.
Can I share my event login with a guest?
No, each participant requires their own unique login to view the event. A participant may only log in on one device at a time to view the event.
How do I make a change to my registration?
You may change your selected EVC by logging in to your registration record on the WFG 2021 Virtual Convention registration website. Select Edit Registration and enter the email address that you originally used to register.
If you wish to change your email address, please send us a message with your confirmation number.
All changes must be submitted by July 8, 2021. No changes will be allowed after that date.
I need to change my email address because I don't have access to it anymore. How do I change my registered email address?
If you need to, you may change your email address up through July 8, 2021. To make this change, please send us a message through the WFG Registration Support Center.
Please note the following regarding email addresses:
- Every registration must have a unique email address, so you may not change your registration to another email address that was already previously registered.
- Only one login on one device is allowed at a time. Login instructions for the event will be sent only to the registered email address. If you change your email address by July 8, you will receive the login instructions in the new email address. The old email address will not receive the login and will not be able to access the event.
- There are no changes allowed after July 8, 2021. If you register after July 8, make sure that you are registering with a valid email address that you can access.
- Login sharing is not permitted. If you share your login information with unauthorized individual(s), you may no longer be able to view the event.
Can I view this event outside of North America?
Yes, this event can be viewed globally.
Will closed captioning be offered?
Yes, this feature will be available in English only.
Can I watch it on my smart phone or tablet?
Yes, you may log in from a smart phone, tablet, or computer but only one login is permitted per registration.
What browser is best to watch this live event?
All main browsers are compatible.
Will technical support be available on the day of the event?
Yes, technical support will be provided by the viewing platform.
Can I simultaneously attend breakouts occurring at the same time?
Your registration information will only allow you to access one breakout at a time.
Where can I find the full breakout schedule?
Will the event be recorded and posted again for later viewing?
Portions may be available after the event.
Questions about WFG?
I have other general registration questions.