Register for the 2024 Partners In Progress Conference and/or the iTi JATC Trustee Conference
2024 Partners In Progress Conference
Where: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Orlando, FL
When: Monday, February 26, - Wednesday, February 28, 2024
Your registration fee includes conference materials, daily continental breakfast and lunch Tuesday and Wednesday, break refreshments, and Meet & Greet Reception.
iTi JATC Trustee Conference
Where: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Orlando, FL
When: Thursday, February 29, 2024
Your registration includes continental breakfast and lunch Thursday.
Register early to secure early bird pricing! Get started today by registering above.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Deadlines, Changes & Cancellations
2024 Partners In Progress Conference Fees:
- Attendee pricing (SMACNA & SMART)
- Early bird pricing ($725) valid September 6, 2023 through December 15, 2023.
- Regular conference pricing ($975) after December 15, 2023.
- Non-SMACNA contractor pricing:
- Early bird pricing ($975) valid September 6, 2023 through December 15, 2023.
- Regular conference pricing ($1,225) after December 15, 2023.
- Cancellations received by January 19, 2024 will receive a full registration refund.
- Cancellations received from January 20, 2024 through February 2, 2024 will be assessed a cancellation fee equal to 20% of conference registration fees paid.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after February 2, 2024.
- Changes and Cancellations must be made in writing by sending a message through the PINP Conference Registration Support Center or via fax to (415) 293-5232 Attn: PINP Registration.
- Once you cancel your conference registration, please do not forget to cancel your own hotel reservation at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. The conference will not cancel your hotel reservation.
iTi JATC Trustee Conference:
- Attendee pricing (iTi, JATC Trustee, JATC Coordinator, SMACNA, SMART)
- There is no conference fee
- PINP Conference room block has been secured at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin at the group rate of $329 plus a daily resort fee of $40 per room, per night plus the current occupancy room tax. The resort fee includes unlimited domestic long distance and local calls, complimentary bottled water replenished daily, high speed internet access, unlimited admission to the fitness centers featuring the WestinWORKOUT®, $30 off spa services of $200 or more at The Mandara Spa during each day of your visit (1) offer per room per night, and complimentary 30-minute Swan Paddle Boat Ride.
- Extra person charge, $25 per night. Children under 18 years of age may stay for free in their parents' room using existing bedding.
- The Walt Disney World Dolphin has a maximum of 5 guests in a single room and the Walt Disney World Swan has a maximum of 4 guests in a single room. If guests exceed the maximum occupancy, purchasing a second room will be required.
Please book your rooms by January 19, 2024 by visiting the 2024 PINP Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin website or by calling 800.227.1500. Please select option 1 and confirm you are speaking with In House Reservations. Hours of operation are M-F 8am-11pm and Sat-Sun 8:30am-7pm (Eastern). Please reference Partners in Progress/PA8130 when making a reservation.
Guest Room Deposits
A deposit equal to one night's stay is required to hold each individual's reservation. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the date(s) indicated and, upon check-in, shall be applied to the first night of the reserved stay. This deposit is refundable if notice is received at least five (5) days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. All deposits shall be charged at the time the reservation is made.
- All attendees must contact Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin to cancel their own hotel reservations.
- Property allows individual attendee cancellations without penalty up to five (5) days prior to the attendee's scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellations may be made by calling the hotel directly at 800-227-1500 or 407-934-4000, ext. 2300, or by email at email@example.com.
- Guests who fail to utilize any room nights of a confirmed reservation (ie: a "no show") will be responsible for one room night of the confirmed reservation at the Group's contracted rate.
Check In/Check Out
The Hotel’s check-in time is 4:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. All guests arriving before check-in time will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Hotel can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
Early Departure Fee
In the event that a guest with a confirmed reservation for a guest room departs prior to the guest's reserved check-out date, the guest shall remain responsible for all reserved room nights remaining on guest's reservation.
Walt Disney World® Tickets
To purchase specially priced Walt Disney World® Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, CLICK HERE.
Tickets are valid 7 days before, during, and 7 days after the meeting dates. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket on the same day are required. To make park reservations, you will need to sign-in to an existing Disney® Account or create a new one and link each ticket. Park reservations are subject to availability - please check the Park Availability Calendar. For details on making a park reservation, please visit Disney Park Pass Experience Updates.
Whether it's your first visit of your 100th, we recommend reviewing the Walt Disney World® Resort Experience Updates.