When is the registration deadline for NECA Convention & Trade Show?
Early Registration for NECA Convention & Trade Show ends on August 31, 2021. Be sure to register by that date to receive the best price!
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Cancellation policy: Cancellations in this section refer to the cancellation of the registration in its entirety.
- Cancellations received on or before August 31, 2021 will receive a full registration refund.
- All full meeting, weekend packages, and Convention Education registration (including individual guest registrations) cancellations received between September 1 and September 22, 2021 will be refunded in full minus $100 processing fee.
- Paid NECA Show cancellations (main attendee and individual guests) received between September 1 and September 22, 2021 will be refunded minus $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after September 22, 2021 will not be refunded.
Cancellations must be made in writing via email email@example.com or faxed to (415) 293–4745, Attn: NECA Registration.
Refunds: Check refunds will be issued six to eight weeks after the convention date. Refunds will NOT be issued for cancellations received after September 22, 2021. Credit card refunds will be processed within six to eight weeks after receiving the cancellation.
No-Shows: Refunds will NOT be issued to participants who do not attend the Convention and do not cancel their registration by September 22, 2021.
I'm a Chapter Executive and I'd like to register and pay for all members of my chapter.
Chapter Executives may use the Chapter Interface to register and pay for members of their chapter. Be sure to review NECA Chapter Registration Tutorial before proceeding to register for your chapter members. You can also download the Chapter Registration Instructions and Documentations for your reference.
Please note: All registrations made on the Chapter Interface must be paid in full by September 22, 2021. Any unpaid balances on the chapter may interfere with your members' access to the conference.
I registered for the virtual option. How will I access the virtual conference? What is my login and password?
If you're already registered for the virtual conference, you will be notified at the email address which you used to register with information on how to log in. This email will be sent to you shortly prior to the conference. You will need to log in to your NECA account to access the conference. If you do not know your login information, please click here.
How do I register as an Exhibitor?
Exhibitor Registration opened on July 14. A welcome letter with login instructions was emailed to all booth contacts, if your company contact has not received the welcome letter, please contact us through our email contact form.
I have other general registration questions.
Important Housing Dates and Deadlines
Hotel reservations will be available for all chapters, exhibitors, & students beginning Wednesday, July, 14, 2021.
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - Booking deadline for chapters and rooming list deadline for exhibitor groups.
- Friday, October 1, 2021 - Contact your hotel directly to change or cancel your reservation (varies by hotel, some hotels are a few days earlier. Review your reservation for your hotel’s date).
Where can I find a map of the hotels?
How can I request a suite?
Chapters: If your chapter manager has held suites, please contact them directly to assist in assigning you to a protected suite. If your chapter has not contracted suites within your block, please follow instructions below:
Before contacting NECA Housing to request a suite, we recommend that you make a room reservation.
To request a suite, send us a message. Complete the required fields and provide responses to the following:
- If you have a room reservation that you’d like upgraded to a suite, please provide the name that the reservation is booked under and/or the confirmation number.
- Is the suite for sleeping, meetings, hospitality functions, or any combination of these?
- Does the bedroom need to be separate from the sitting area?
- How many adults and children will occupy the suite, and how many beds are needed?
- Let us know which hotel(s) you will consider in order of preference.
- What is the desired price range of the suite?
- Anything else we should know?
A member of the NECA Housing team will contact you to follow up.
How can I check the status of a waitlist?
Check the status of a waitlist by sending us a message or calling the NECA Registration & Housing Contact Center at 800.368.6322 (Toll-Free U.S. & Canada) or +1. 415.979.2291 (all other countries) Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Eastern Time) / 6 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Pacific Time).
I have other general hotel reservation questions.