Will the AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo have a virtual option this year?
The 73rd AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo will be held in-person October 9-12, 2022 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
AHCA will not be offering a virtual meeting option in 2022.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations & Refunds for Registration will be accepted through September 22, 2022 with a full refund, less a $75 processing fee.
Registration Cancellations received on or after September 23, 2022 will not be refunded.
No-shows will not receive a refund. All substitutions and cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via the AHCA/NCAL Registration & Hotel Support Center or via Fax: (415) 293-4743. Refunds will be processed within one week of request. Separate events are subject to cancellation if environment is insufficient. In the event of cancellation, registration for the cancelled event will be fully refunded. AHCA/NCAL is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by participants in the event of program or registration cancellation.
How do I register as an Exhibitor?
Exhibitor Registration opened on April 13. A welcome letter with login instructions was emailed to all booth contacts, if you have not received the welcome letter, please contact us through our email contact form.
I have other registration questions.
Important Housing Dates and Deadlines
Housing Opening Dates:.
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - Attendee housing opens
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - Exhibitor housing opens
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - Speaker housing opens
- Friday, July 22, 2022 - Rooming list deadline for groups of 10+ rooms
- Friday, September 9, 2022 - Deadline to cancel reservations without penalty
- Friday, September 22, 2022 - Last day to make, change, or cancel a reservation through AHCA/NCAL Housing
- Tuesday, September 26, 2022 – Contact your hotel directly to change or cancel your reservation
Where can I find a map of the hotels?
How can I request a suite?
Before contacting AHCA/NCAL Housing to request a suite, we recommend that you make a room reservation first.
To request a suite, send us a message. Complete the required fields, and provide responses to the following:
- If you have a room reservation that you’d like upgraded to a suite, please provide the name that the reservation is booked under and/or the confirmation number.
- Is the suite for sleeping, meetings, hospitality functions, or any combination of these?
- Does the bedroom need to be separate from the sitting area?
- How many adults and children will occupy the suite, and how many beds are needed?
- Let us know which hotel(s) you will consider in order of preference.
- What is the desired price range of the suite?
- Anything else we should know?
A member of the AHCA/NCAL Housing team will contact you to follow up.
How can I check the status of a waitlist?
Check the status of a waitlist by sending us a message or calling the AHCA/NCAL Registration & Housing Contact Center at 844.435.4480 (Toll-Free U.S. & Canada) or +1.415.263.9774 (all other countries) Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) / 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Pacific Time).
I have other general hotel reservation questions.