Does the 2023 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting have a digital component?
The 2023 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting will be held as an in-person event from March 14-18, 2023, in Salt Lake City, UT. Save the dates and plan to join your community for the best four days of medical genetics.
There is also an option to purchase the Digital Edition, which consists of on demand sessions in audio synch-to-slide format. Save money by adding the Digital Edition to your registration. View rates and more information on the ACMG Meeting website.
What is the cancellation policy?
- A request to cancel your registration must be emailed to email@example.com by February 17, 2023. All cancellations are subject to a 25% nonrefundable processing fee. Cancellation requests received after February 17 2023, will NOT be refunded. After the deadline, in cases of emergency, refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis. These requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the conclusion of the meeting.
- Meeting registrations cannot be transferred to another person. If an attendee cannot attend the Annual Meeting for any reason, their registration must be processed according to the refund policy above. Due to the importance of the demographic information captured, all substitutions and name changes will require a new registration.
- Purchases of the Digital Edition Only cannot be transferred to a meeting registration. If you purchase the Digital Edition Only and then decide to attend the meeting, you will need to email email@example.com to cancel the purchase of the Digital Edition. You will also need to register for the meeting separately. If you purchase registration and then decide to switch to the Digital Edition Only, you will need to cancel your registration following the instructions above and purchase the Digital Edition separately.
- Digital Edition Only cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 17, 2023 in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation requests received after February 17, 2023 will NOT be refunded.
Can I transfer my registration to another person?
Meeting registrations cannot be transferred to another person. If an attendee cannot attend the meeting for any reason, their registration must be processed according to the cancellation policy. Due to the importance of the demographic information captured, all substitutions and name changes will require a new registration.
How do I register as an Exhibitor?
Please check with the main contact for your company. That person can register Exhibit Staff in the Exhibitor Console, which they will receive a link to after their booth has been assigned.
I have other general registration questions.
If you have other general registration questions, please send us a message using the link below or contact us by phone, 9:00 am - 6:00 am EST.
844.307.1595 (US & Canada)
Need help? Send us a message through our email contact form.
I have a non-registration or housing question.
If you have other questions you can:
Important Housing Dates and Deadlines
Housing Opening Dates:.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022 - Attendee Housing opens
- December 2022 - Exhibitor Housing opens
- Friday, February 3, 2023 - Rooming list deadline for exhibitor groups of 10+ rooms
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 - Deadline to book a new reservation through ACMG Housing
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 - Last day to change or cancel a reservation through ACMG Housing without penalty
- Monday, March 6, 2023 - Contact your hotel directly to change or cancel your reservation
Is there a map that shows locations of the hotels?
How can I request a suite?
Before contacting ACMG Housing to request a suite, we recommend that you make a room reservation first.
To request a suite, send us a message. Complete the required fields, and provide responses to the following:
- If you have a room reservation that you’d like upgraded to a suite, please provide the name that the reservation is booked under and/or the confirmation number.
- Is the suite for sleeping, meetings, hospitality functions, or any combination of these?
- Does the bedroom need to be separate from the sitting area?
- How many adults and children will occupy the suite, and how many beds are needed?
- Let us know which hotel(s) you will consider in order of preference.
- What is the desired price range of the suite?
- Anything else we should know?
A member of the ACMG Housing team will contact you to follow up.
How can I check the status of a waitlist?
Check the status of a waitlist by sending us a message or calling the ACMG Registration & Housing Contact Center at 844.307.1595 (Toll-Free U.S. & Canada) or +1.628.220.3938 (all other countries) Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) / 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Pacific Time).
I have other general hotel reservation questions.