Is the 2022 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting Virtual or In-person?
The 2022 ACMG Annual Clinical Genetics Meeting will be held as a hybrid event from March 22-26, 2022. In person attendees will gather in Nashville, joined by online attendees from all over the world. Save the dates and plan to join your community for the best four days of medical genetics.
The virtual registration option will allow participants to experience the meeting virtually only. The in-person registration option will include both virtual and in-person access to the meeting.
How will I access the virtual platform for the meeting?
Access information will be available closer to the meeting dates. Please be sure to watch your email for the details.
What is the cancellation/transfer policy?
- If you are registered as an in-person attendee and you are unable to attend in-person, you can email a request to email@example.com to transfer your in-person registration to virtual registration. You will receive a partial refund for the difference in registration fees if submitted by February 11, 2022. If submitted after February 11, 2022, you can still transfer your registration to virtual registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, but you will not receive any refund.
- If you are registered as a virtual participant and want to transfer to in-person registration, you can email a request to email@example.com. Once your registration transfer has been initiated, you will receive an email with instructions to pay the difference in registration fees. Your transfer to in-person registration will not be complete until your balance has been submitted. The difference in registration fee will be charged regardless of when the request is submitted.
- Any attendee submitting more than one registration type change request will be charged an administration fee of 20% of the original registration fee.
Can I transfer my registration to another person?
Meeting registrations cannot be transferred to another person. If an in-person attendee cannot attend the meeting for any reason, their registration must be processed according to the Cancellation/Transfer policy. Due to the importance of the demographic information captured, all substitutions and name changes will require a new registration.
How do I register as an Exhibitor?
Please check with the main contact for your company. That person can register Exhibit Staff in the Exhibitor Console, which they will receive a link to after their booth has been assigned.
I have other general registration questions.
If you have other general registration questions, please send us a message using the link below or contact us by phone, 9:00AM - 6:00PM Eastern.
844.307.1595 (US & Canada)
Need help? Send us a message through our email contact form.
I have a non-registration or housing question.
If you have other questions you can:
Important Housing Dates and Deadlines
Housing Opening Dates:.
- Friday, October 1, 2021 - Attendee housing opens
- Mid-November, 2021 - Exhibitor housing opens
- Friday, February 11, 2022- Rooming list deadline for exhibitor group blocks
- Friday, February 18, 2022- Last day to cancel group blocks no longer needed
- Wednesday, March 2, 2022- Last day to request housing
- Thursday, March 10, 2022- Deadline to cancel reservations without penalty
- Monday, March 14, 2022 - Contact your hotel directly to change or cancel your reservation
How can I request a suite?
Before contacting ACMG Housing to request a suite, we recommend that you make a room reservation first.
To request a suite, send us a message. Complete the required fields, and provide responses to the following:
- If you have a room reservation that you’d like upgraded to a suite, please provide the name that the reservation is booked under and/or the confirmation number.
- Is the suite for sleeping, meetings, hospitality functions, or any combination of these?
- Does the bedroom need to be separate from the sitting area?
- How many adults and children will occupy the suite, and how many beds are needed?
- Let us know which hotel(s) you will consider in order of preference.
- What is the desired price range of the suite?
- Anything else we should know?
A member of the ACMG Housing team will contact you to follow up.
How can I check the status of a waitlist?
Check the status of a waitlist by sending us a message or calling the ACMG Registration & Housing Contact Center at 844.307.1595 (Toll-Free U.S. & Canada) or +1.628.220.3938 (all other countries) Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) / 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Pacific Time).
I have other general hotel reservation questions.