Register and book your hotel room today for the AASA 2022 National Conference on Education!
Where: The Music City Center, Nashville, Tennessee
When: Thursday, February 17, 2022 – Saturday, February 19, 2022
Register for the meeting and book your hotel in Nashville through CMR – Convention Management Resources. Hotel rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your room early to take advantage of special AASA 2022 hotel rates.
Get started today by logging in above.
We look forward to seeing you in Nashville!
For faster processing and to receive immediate email confirmation of your registration and hotel reservation, we encourage you to register and book online.
If you are planning to use a Purchase Order for your registration, you may use the registration form below or continue with online registration and select "Purchase Order" as your payment type.
Please note applicable requirements below for all Purchase Orders:
- You must send a copy of the official Purchase Order to: email@example.com or by fax to: (415) 293-4070.
- AASA will assess a $25 processing fee for every PO. Be sure that this processing fee is included in the maximum allowed charge on the Purchase Order. Insufficient PO will not be processed.
- All Purchase Orders must be paid in full before attendees may receive their badges and conference materials.
If you are planning to pay by check, please begin your registration online and send us a message for an invoice of your registration fees.
Registrations without payments or official PO on file will be removed on weekly basis.
Registration Changes & Cancellations
Cancellations in this section refer to the cancellation of the registration in its entirety.
- Cancellation requests received by Friday, December 17, 2021, will receive a refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If paid by a P.O., the P.O. processing fee will not be refunded if the registration is cancelled.
- Cancellation requests received starting Saturday, December 18, 2021, will not be refunded.
- Check refunds will be processed post-convention.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via fax to 415-293-4070, Attn: AASA Registration, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inclement Weather Policy
AASA will not cancel a conference due to inclement weather. AASA will issue refunds to those registrants who notify us of their verifiable weather-related travel cancellation less a $100 processing fee and a $25 P.O. fee if registration was paid by P.O.
- At least one person must be a current Active Member.
- A minimum of three (3) registrations must be submitted to qualify for the discounted team registration fee.
- All team members must be from the same school district.
- The initial team registrations must be submitted at the same time. (Additional team registrations can be added to the account later.)
- To pay by credit card, please follow the link in the Team Registration tab above. If paying by Check or Purchase Order, do not register your team online - instead, please download a registration form and mail or fax all your team registration materials together to the address on the form.
- If processing a team with an invitation code please download a registration form and mail or fax all your team registration materials together to the address on the form.
Registration and Housing for exhibitors are now available! Visit the AASA NCE 2022 Exhibitor Registration website to register your booth staff and book housing. Contact Exhibitor Registration through the AASA Registration and Housing Support Center for more information.